Friday, February 4, 2011

Sorry Friends.......... Hopefully I'll be back up next week

If you are stopping by looking for my Friday Shoot Out, I am apologizing that I did not participate this week. The cataract in my left eye is very dense right now and it is really difficult to take pictures. I have scheduled an appointment for the 8 minute surgery, but in Toronto the wait is long... March or April. So, I will do my best to post sometimes but it maybe early spring before I am a regular again. The other thing is I am baby sitting the grandkids in Whitby this weekend and won't have the time to visit the other participants. It made more sense to bow out gracefully this week.

FSO people....... I collect tea cups, tins and 45 RPM records....... you've already seen my teacups, maybe I'll get to share the tins and the 45s  another time. 

5 comments:

  1. hey just an FYI - I'll take your verbal visual anytime. not all pictures are about photagraphy. hugs from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ginger. Hugs back to Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I certainly hope your cataract has been taken care of by now, seeing that it's June and you last posted in February.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you, Linda? You are missed, even by us occasional visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best for getting that eye fixed. Look forward to meeting you when you visit the Isle of Lewis !

    ReplyDelete